It’s been a trying week and the cycle challenge of a lifetime is now just a few days away. In readiness, I have been dealing with my difficult feet… This has led to what I shall simply call Footgate. The video says it all really. In response to overwhelming feedback from the delicate amongst you, I have purposely not included any photos or video of the trotters themselves.
Other gems in this video include:
- Mention of some other inspirational fundraisers – the Starship Troopers
- Tales of other cyclists’ nether regions
- Confusion about the term “pedalling softly”
- The best little drink yet
- A final plea to help me get to 50 bikes to donate to underprivileged Kiwi kids. We can do it!
Until next time xx